Monday, April 26, 2010

Here We Go... Again

I've been "on a diet" for about 6 years now. And I weigh more than ever (just about). I have another blog for my family and daughter, but somehow I didn't feel like it was appropriate to write about my weight loss struggle there, since it's something so... personal. My weight is about ME. It's something I (can't) control. It's a journey I take alone. So, the beginning of a new blog. Because blogging keeps me on track. Some sort of accountability keeps me going.

I think tonight I made the decision to "start over" for the millionth time tomorrow. Today. In the morning, when I wake up.

Hopefully I can get myself over to Weight Watchers tomorrow, get weighed in, and start the day off right. And then stick with it. Maybe this right now is the start of the rest of my life... where I can get smaller and smaller...

For people that this is a struggle, you understand. For those who have never been overweight, you probably don't. But, for me... it's a struggle. And I have to take it day by day and pound by pound. Ready... go...

No comments:

Post a Comment