Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 1 down... and onto Day 2.

I made it through Day 1 back on plan. The first week is the hardest with cravings... and I really do need to take it hour by hour, day by day. But I went to bed without cheating, didn't go over points (WW), and didn't TOUCH the chocolate cupcakes in our kitchen no matter how bad the sugar cravings got!

Lunch: Salad at Applebee's from the WW menu - 6 points.
Dinner: Bowl of vegetarian chili - 8 points (estimate... it was a BIG bowl)
Snack: 1/2 cup of sugar-free skim-milk pudding - 1 point
Then... I was hungry and still had 11 points to use, so I had a late night meal of scrambled eggs - 7.5 points.
A total of 22.5 points (and I'm allowed 26).

I fought some major cravings... but I remember, it gets easier.

Today is Day 2... hoping for as good of a day. I NEED to see a decent weight drop on the scale on Monday to keep my motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment